Sunday, September 11, 2016

Why do I want the freedom lifestyle? - Day 2

Why do I want the freedom lifestyle?

What it boils down to is the ability to choose. Depending on the individual’s personality and life experiences, having lifestyle choices might not be for everyone.

For many cultures, living an independent lifestyle is frowned upon. It is so much easier to conform to the standard way of thinking, values, beliefs and habits. People sometimes do not realize that they forgo free thinking to feel accepted by society, and be considered as “normal” and “successful”. These people usually are lacking the knowledge what they really want in life or they have not done sufficient soul-searching.

A tiny group of people are lucky enough to have found jobs that they love within the parameters established by the existing society. Work is not just a means of making a living. I say to these lucky people, “Work ‘til you drop.”

Over the years, I have taken numerous personality tests. The results have shown over and over again that I am an introverted person who is happiest doing her own thing. Conforming to a society’s way of doing things will suffocate my spirit and creativity. My goal is to find a lifestyle that when I wake up in the morning, I cannot wait to start another day of adventure. I want to live 'til I drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment